Open source tools for virtual classrooms
While schools and universities close their physical doors, teachers and students are finding innovative ways to connect in the virtual classroom. Here are 5 articles highlighting how open source technology supports remote learning.
- 6 open source teaching tools for virtual classrooms
Create podcasts, online lectures, tutorials, and other teaching resources for learning at home with open source tools.
- Set up a remote school environment for kids with Linux
Repurpose an old computer to support the new home-schooler in your life.
- How I use Hugo for my classroom's open source CMS
This open source software streamlines text editing while leaving room for customization.
- Create web tutorials with Reveal.js and Git
Workshop slides can be viewed consistently on any browser, device, and platform with this easy workflow.
- How to set up and run WordPress for your classroom
Follow these simple steps to customize WordPress for use in the classroom using free open source software.
Our favorite free online courses